As of March 2019
Canadian Nurse (ISSN 2562-430X) & infirmière canadienne (ISSN 2562-4318)
Institutional (Canada, U.S. or Foreign): $112
Individual (Canada, U.S. or Foreign): $46
- CNSA: Free
- Non-CNSA: $25
Add Canadian tax as applicable:
- 5% GST (BC, MB, SK, AB, NT, NU, YK, QC)
- 13% HST (ON)
- 15% HST (NB, NL, NS, PE)
Access includes English and French content (on canadian-nurse.com and infirmiere-canadienne.com). Subscriptions are valid for one year following the date of purchase. Subscriptions provide access to the complete digital archive until the subscription expiry date. Usage reports are not available.
Individuals and students – one email address per subscription.
Institutions and agencies – up to 3 static IPs or 3 IP ranges or a combination of static and ranges to a maximum of 3 per subscription. All IP addresses/ranges must be for the same institution. We do not accept Proxy IPs.
- Individuals – purchase your subscription online
- Non-CNSA students – use the Non-CNSA Student Subscription Order Form [DOCX, 3.2 MB]
- Institutions – use the Institutional Subscription Order Form [DOCX, 3.2 MB]
- Agencies – Rates listed are gross. A 10% agency discount is allowed. Submit your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CNA members – you do not need to renew as long as you are a member
- Individuals and CNSA students – once your subscription has expired, renew online
- Non-CNSA students – renew with the Non-CNSA Student Subscription Order Form [DOCX, 3.2 MB]
- Institutions – renew with the Institutional Subscription Order Form [DOCX, 3.2 MB]
- Agencies – submit your renewal to email@example.com
Fees are non-refundable and must be paid in Canadian dollars. We will not invoice. Payment methods:
- Credit card: Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Credit card information must be faxed to our secure fax line at 613-288-5205, Attn: Circulation Department. Please do not email your credit card information.
- Cheque: payable to Canadian Nurses Association in Canadian dollars
- Wire transfer: submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription fees are non-refundable. We allow potential subscribers to take advantage of access to ten free articles before encountering the subscription paywall.
Update your details
- Individuals and students:
- Agencies: email email@example.com to update your client’s information.
- IP addresses: email firstname.lastname@example.org if your IP address has changed. This will ensure you have continued access to your account.
Toll free: 1-800-361-8404 or 613-237-2159, ext. 310
Fax: 613-288-5205, Attn: Circulation
Canadian Nurses Association
50 Driveway, Ottawa ON K2P 1E2 CANADA
TM Canadian Nurse is a trademark of the Canadian Nurses Association.