Progress in practice webinars
Substance use trends in Canada: What nurses need to know — A five-part series
The webinars will examine:
- Opioid overdose prevention basics for nurses
English: March 7
French: March 9
- An evidence-based review of opioid agonist treatments and what they mean for nursing practice
English: April 4
French: April 6
- Supervised consumption sites: Where are we now?
English: May 2
French: May 2
- Creating safe spaces in health care for people who use drugs
English: May 30
French: June 1 TBC
- Cannabis in Canada: Implications for nursing in a changing legal and health-care landscape
English: June 27
French: June 29 TBC
Visit webinar.cna-aiic.ca for times, registration and presenters’ names for each of these free sessions.
Certified nurses may apply webinars toward their continuous learning hours.
For more member benefits, visit cna-aiic.ca/benefits.